On behalf of the entire Parent Teacher Association Executive Board, welcome to All Saints Regional Catholic School’s PTA Page!
We are FUTURE READY!!!
***THE PTA MEETING ON DECEMBER 19, 2018 WILL BE CANCELLED DUE TO YEAR END SCHEDULES AND EVERYONE GEARING UP FOR THE NATIVITY FUNDRAISER***
- Presidents: Martin & Kristin Klein
- Vice Presidents: Ed & Kelly Gorleski
- Treasurers; Robert & Mary Beth Green
- Secretaries: Tim & Kathleen Ernst
- Advancement Committee; Thomas and Michelle Cappuccino
- Box Top Collection Committee; Tracy Moser
- Catholic School Week Committee; Suzanne Terzian
- Car Line Committee; Michelle Tambone
- Fundraising Committee; Kelly Gorleski
- Gift Auction Committee; Kate Shaw (Baskets) and Fran DiDomenico
- Golf Outing Committee; Tara Marconi
- Grounds Committee; Sara Arias
- Hospitality Committee; Trish Formica
- Lunch/Recess Committee; Kate Ally
- Open House Committee; Candace Pascale
- Polar Plunge Committee; Martin Klein
- Public Relations Committee; Danielle Alpert
- Santa’s Secret Workshop Committee; Lori Kopenhaver and Reissa Roma
- Scholastic Book Fair Committee; Trish Formica
- Spiritual Development Committee; Rob Vidal
- Sunshine Committee; Valerie Moody
- Teacher Appreciation Week Committee; Kate Shaw
- Ugly Sweater Run Committee; Valerie Moody
- Uniform and Linen Exchange Committee; Tricia Pelehach
PTA Mission :The PTA of All Saints Regional Catholic School fosters a cooperative relationship between the parents, faculty, and staff of All Saints Regional Catholic School for the enrichment of our children's educational experience. Through volunteer efforts, fundraising endeavors and event planning, the PTA suppports the educational, spiritual, physical, and financial development of the All Saints Community.
What our funds raise : PTA funds are an essential part of the All Saints Regional Catholic School budget. PTA funds help support technology upgrades, facility upgrades, and the rental of the copy machines, among others. We also support such events as Catholic Schools Week, Student Appreciation day just to name a few.
Volunteers : Volunteers are an essential to running all aspects of PTA activities. Our programs can only be successful with your help and support. Please reach our to a PTA member if you are interested in volunteering at one of our many fundraisers.
To receive important school announcements including upcoming PTA events please register at asrcs.org and look for the subscribe button at the bottom of the page. We are looking forward to a great year. As always please feel free to reach out to anyone of us.
The Future Ready Award in the Sandpaper!!!!
2018/2019 UPCOMING SCHOOL EVENTS:
- Saturday 12/15/2018 - 5th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Run at 9am. It's time to rock those UGLY SWEATERS!! 5k Walk/Run and a 1/2 Mile Kids Jolly Jog. The run will commence at the Stafford Township Municipal Building at 260 E. Bay Ave.
- Nativity Event - Please see the NATIVITY UPDATE .pdf below for more information!! http://www.asrcs.org/asrcs/PTA/NATIVITY%20UPDATE.pdf?1544832747
Come see 100 handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, exquisitely detailed nativity sets from around the world, have milk and cookies with Santa, make Christmas crafts and listen to carolers at All Saints Regional Catholic School. This event benefits ASRCS PTA!
- Dec 21st; 4-6pm (Tree Lighting at 5pm)
- Dec 22nd; 12:30 - 3:30pm
- Dec 23rd; 12:30 - 3:30pm
- Cost: $8 per person, children free, refreshments included
- Breakfast with Santa is now changing to PANCAKES IN PAJAMAS!!! Date and time to be determined.
- Sunday 01/27/2019 - Polar Plunge - in water at 1pm!! This is the best time you’ll have at the beach all winter long!!!!! Get ready to make big waves!!!
- Saturday 03/23/2019 - Gift Basket Auction! More detail to follow soon
YEAR ROUND EFFORTS!!!
- Advancement Committee
- Car Line Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Grounds Committee
- Hospitality Committee
- Lunch/Recess Committee
- Public Relations Committee
- Spiritual Development Committee
- Sunshine Committee; Valerie Moody
- Uniform and Linen Exchange Committee
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED EFFORTS!!!